Microsoft Dynamics NAV – Add-on Development
1. Email PDF/FAX
MindQuad has developed a very extensive, feature-rich add-on for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Gold Partner in Sweden, based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 Worldwide (W1) and Swedish (SE) localized versions. The solution was conceptualized, designed, developed entirely by MindQuad and the delivery was completed within 3 months from the date the concept and design document was accepted by our client. The following is a list of some major feature offered within the solution.
- Compatible with Microsoft Outlook (all versions) and/or a SMTP Email Server (for e.g. Microsoft Exchange)
- Delivery of any document in NAV that originates from a Classic Client Form or a RTC Page to Email or Fax Server.
- Email address lists – for each document type. You may add any number of email addresses for a Customer/Vendor and specify preferred method of communication for each individual Customer/Vendor (Print/Fax/Email).
- Customized Email body templates – for each document in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2. You may add any number of templates for a Customer/Vendor.
2. Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) format Import/Export compatible with TRADACOMS EDI standard
MindQuad provides technical support and development services to a very large lighting products manufacturer based in UK. The company has 5 manufacturing locations in 3 countries, sales & distribution offices in 38 countries and uses 12 different localized Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009x versions globally. Their ERP infrastructure in managed by an in-house internal team which coordinates with MindQuad’s offshore team for all support and development issues on daily basiss. MindQuad has developed / customized many features, reports, etc. for the company since September 2011 till date of which the custom development of the EDI functionality is the biggest and most complex.
3. Automatic Bank Reconciliation
MindQuad provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV technical support and development services to a global travel retailer company with operations in 46 countries. The company operates more than 1200 duty free and duty paid stores located at major airports, cruise ships, sea ports, and other tourist locations globally.The company uses Microsoft Business Solutions Navision 3.70 versions at all its stores which is further integrated with its central ERP system at its headquarters in Europe.
4. Sub-Contracting – Enhancement to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sub-Contracting functionality
The sub-contracting functionality in standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 provides limited features which are insufficient to address issues related to tracking of items; raw material, WIP and finished goods. MindQuad researched the functionality and identified gaps, and then it designed a solution by customizing the lot-tracking functionality within the Sub-Contracting sub-module. This solution was successfully deployed at a customer site in India where MindQuadhas sold and implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 solution.